[pdftex] [CTAN] Update: animate

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat May 5 00:46:31 CEST 2007

On 5/4/07, Martin Schröder <martin at oneiros.de> wrote:
> [...]

There is also version of 2007/03/23 which I will denote animate-old.
This version had problems with AR8: animation failed to work unless it
was "blessed": opened via Acrobat 8 and Advanced > Enable Usage Rights
for Reader was selected (may be Windows freeware Arenable could do
this too). However it looks like animations produced by this version
and blessed, are smoother than those provided by a new version (at
least in AR8 under MacOSX).

Also

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{animate-noocg}

\usepackage{graphics}
\begin{document}
\begin{center}
 \animategraphics[width=0.6\linewidth,controls,loop,autoplay]{4}{frame_}{0}{8}
\end{center}
\end{document}

fails to compile (compiles under animate and animate-old). Another
example with torus and animateline compiles perfectly.