[pdftex] [NTG-pdftex] different rendering of pdftex-generated document in AR4 and AR7

Thanh Han The hanthethanh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 07:55:24 CEST 2007

Hi Vladimir,

this was discussed here:
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-pdftex/2007-February/002756.html

this is indeed a bug of Acrobat Reader from the very
beginning and remained there at least until versionn 4.05.
Older pdftex had a workaround for this bug, which was
removed in later versions as well (since 1.40 IIRC).

If you run your test file with an old pdftex, for example
0.14h, the pdf displays correctly with AR4 as well.

HTH,
Thanh