[pdftex] [CTAN] pdfsync

Gerree Pecht gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jan 16 18:45:32 CET 2007

Hi,

I was just handed a paper that was typeset on a MAC back in 1993.

The author of the paper would like the equations(formulas) to be
converted to LaTeX format... Actually the entire paper ...

Is there any way we could "convert" without retyping the entire paper
or going line-by-line changes the equations/formulas?

Is there anyone out there that can help with this request?

Thanking you in advance,

Gerree P. Pecht :-)

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Martin Schröder wrote:

> [...]

Gerree P. Pecht
Princeton University Mathematics Department
(609) 258-3011