[pdftex] hiperref and arXiv

Aleks Kleyn Aleks_Kleyn at MailAPS.org
Sun Jan 7 20:33:19 CET 2007

It is hard to provide exactly what happens on the server because server is
remote. However I tried all code that I received in response. Finally I
realized that problem is hyperref.cfg package which does not accept setting
from the tex code. Thank you everybody for help.
Aleks

-----Original Message-----
From: pdftex-bounces at tug.org [mailto:pdftex-bounces at tug.org] On Behalf Of
Sebastian Rahtz
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 11:35 AM
To: Aleks Kleyn
Cc: pdftex at tug.org
Subject: Re: [pdftex] hiperref and arXiv

Aleks Kleyn wrote:
> I asked them. However their answer does not work.

Unless you can find out exactly what they do
at arXiv, reproduce it on your own computer,
implement their proposed answer, and
show us a test file, it is hard to advise you.

It is also, of course, not an issue of pdftex,
but a matter of how they use hyperref,
so this isn't really the right list :-{

Sorry to be negative, but a fully formulated
question with test data is much easier
to answer.

--
Sebastian Rahtz