[pdftex] bug with included transparent graphics

Michail Vidiassov master at iaas.msu.ru
Mon Dec 31 15:03:10 CET 2007

Dear Victor and All,

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> Did you try other PDF viewers on Linux? xpdf? I tried Skim and Apple
> preview and built in pdfviewer of TeXShop and they consistently show
> no difference.

I am under impression that all "native" PDF viewers on Mac OS X
(but AR, gs and X Window based) rely on the same Apple libraries
for real work, thus testing Apple Preview AND Skim AND TeXShop
looks redundant.

If I am wrong - please, correct me, since one more way to test
pdf files for compatibility is always handy.

       Sincerely, Michail