[pdftex] Dashed lines in \pdfannot

Gerree Pecht gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU
Mon Sep 18 15:14:44 CEST 2006

Hello again,

Is there anyone out there that can give instructions on how to use the
border style?  What do I need on my Linux System to work the same way?

/BS dictionary? /S /D ?  What does our system person need to know?

What needs to be installed on our system?

What about Adobe Acrobat "Reader" upgrades???? Anything new???

especially with pdf conversions ...

Also ... need someone who can explain in simplify language how to use the
software package "beamer" ... I downloaded quite a lot of instructional
pages ... all I need are some simple examples on how to use this package
to accommodate technical slides done in LaTeX containing heavy
mathematical equations and figures.  Any help I (instructions,templates)
will be greatly appreciated.

.... on another topic ... are there any style files already in place that
can accommodate Polish language?

These are some of the things that are currently coming up at this end (end
user) of the line.

Thanks for any help...references, etc. you can assist me with.
Appreciated!!!

G. :-)

--

Gerree P. Pecht
Princeton University Mathematics Department