[pdftex] including images in greyscale

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Sep 7 23:34:26 CEST 2006

On Thursday 07 September 2006 15:01, H V wrote:
> Hi there !
>  Is it possible to include a color image in greyscale, without converting
> the image itself in greyscale?

I wouldn't suggest that. First the color version of the image will
be several times larger than the equivalent grayscale. Second it
may not look right.

A better choice is to convert to grayscale in something like Gimp,
and then adjust brightness, contrast etc. to get a suitable image.
--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting