[pdftex] how to concatenate PDFs with outlines and hyperlinks?

Szabó Péter szabo.peter at szszi.hu
Tue Nov 21 13:21:50 CET 2006

Hi!

Is there any tool that can concatenate PDFs generated by
pdflatex, without destoroying outlines and in-document
hyperlinks?

I tried Ghostscript 8.54 -sDEVICE=pdfwrite,
but it doesn't emit hyperlink and outlines targets properly,
i.e. when I click on a deep outline element or a hyperlink
in xpdf of acroread (or when I click on a hyperlink),
it doesn't navigate me to the proper place, although
everything works perfectly in the source PDF files.

Thanks,

Péter Szabó