[pdftex] hyperref Submit Button

Holger Becker beckerho at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri May 19 13:59:57 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,
I am new to this list, and I have a question about pdfLaTeX:
I am trying to use pdfLaTeX to produce an online document which includes
some forms, radio buttons and a submit button to send the data to a
CGI-script and from there back to my E-Mail-Adress. I have tried to use
the eqExam package by Dr. Story with the "online"-option, but as far as
I could find out he uses the fdf-data format, which is too difficult for
me to use (you cannot even download the needed packages, you have to
request or buy them from Adobe).
My question is: How I can produce and program a simple submit button in
pdfLaTeX.
Thank you very much!
Holger