[pdftex] kvec (was: Converting images to Beziers)

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Thu Mar 23 17:52:09 CET 2006

On 2006-03-22 08:30:01 +0000, Michael Chapman wrote:
> On Monday 27 February 2006 12:08 pm, Martin Schröder wrote:
> > kvec, http://www.kvec.de/
>
> The delay in saying "thanks" has been while I experimented with Kvec.
>
> It is a very nice and a very powerful tool.
>
> My (perhaps primitive) attempts though have only produced more _polygons_ and
> not the Bezier curves I wanted. Suspect what I am dreaming of is going to be

Have you tried the -bezier option?

-bezier:           The output will consist of bezier-curves instead of
                   straight lines. This allows you to zoom the image without
                   getting edges. For the output formats which don't support
                   bezier curves, the bezier algorithm will
                   be simulated and approximated by polylines.

Best
    Martin
--
                    http://www.tm.oneiros.de