[pdftex] How to covert pdf file into latex file?

Gerree Pecht gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU
Wed Jul 12 21:13:22 CEST 2006

Dear Mr. Chen,

I don't believe there is a package that convert's PDF files into
LaTeX markup files.  Does anyone out there know of any type conversion
package?  I'm not sure ... but ... I believe the reason that there may not
be any such package is due to the fear of changing/editing scientific
papers without the author's knowledge ... I could be wrong ...

Gerree Pecht

  On Wed, 12
Jul 2006, Chen Hongjun-r66092 wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I am one beginner of LaTeX, would you like to shield some light on
> how to convert PDF file into LaTeX file? which tools or any methods?
>

>    Thanks in advance!
>
>    Best Regards,
>
>    Hongjun, Chen
>    hong-jun.chen at freescale.com

Gerree P. Pecht
Princeton University Mathematics Department
(609) 258-3011