[pdftex] Help with hyperref

W. John neojohn75 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 03:25:38 CET 2006

Hello,
    When using "hyperref" I get bookmarks in everything that is at the TOC.  What about if I need to bookmark something that is not part of the TOC? (e.g. My TOC is not at the TOC, but I would like to have a bookmark of it)
    Also, what about if the bookmark's name have to be different from the name at the TOC (e.g. At the TOC I have something like "Chapter 1 Introduction" and at the bookmark I would like to have just "Introduction")

 Thanks in advance.
 --John