[pdftex] Re: [Cjk] Conflict between pinyin and pifont?(About CJKbookmarks)

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Sat Feb 18 23:41:43 CET 2006

>   Werner, how can I use \tableofcontents

As usual.  Just make sure that you have \newpage before you close the
CJK environment so that all delayed write commands are handled
properly (this is the same as with footnotes containing CJK
characters).

> and \pdfauthor?

I don't know a command called \pdfauthor.  You probably mean the
`pdfauthor' option of hyperref, right?  In my simple tests, using
\hypersetup{pdfauthor={...}} within the CJK environment works just
fine.

    Werner