[pdftex] Error when using pdflatex with "foil" class and "natbib" package.
Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 3 16:20:16 CEST 2006
1. this is absolutely nothing to do with pdftex development.
2. foils.cls is pretty old, and predates pdftex by some time.
3. foils.cls doesn't allow bibliographies in the bibtex sense, since
it has no concept of sections. it would be a waste of time to add
4. of more recent presentation packages, beamer (i've just checked)
and no doubt others will allow bibtex-bibliographies.
5. please address any future messages to some more appropriate forum
such as comp.text.tex news group or the texhax mailing list.
UK TeX FAQ maintainer
More information about the pdftex