[pdftex] Re: pdftex] pdftex = acrobat ?

Andre Wobst lists at wobsta.de
Mon Oct 24 08:05:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

I somehow missed the head of the thread, but from what I've read now,
I suppose, PyX (http://pyx.sourceforge.net/) could be a perfect
solution to the problem. It can produce multi-page documents, directly
embedd bitmaps and it can include jpegs without recompression (i.e.
quality los).

On 22.10.05, Thierry Bouche wrote:
> RK> BTW, I suppose that Thierry wants to create a photo album.

Note that the bitmap support was added to PyX precisely for a similar
problem, where a solution with optimal control to the output was
needed.

André

--
by  _ _      _    Dr. André Wobst