[pdftex] multiple embedded pdf figures

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 25 22:17:16 CET 2005

hans writes:

> best update to pdftex > 1.30 and gs > 8.50 and see what happens then

gs > 7.07 (the latest gpl version) isn't afaik readily available to a
linux user who doesn't have the skills to rebuild from an afpl source.

simlarly pdftex > 1.21a, until texlive hits our doorsteps.

the ghostscript situation, in particular, depresses me.  (though
admittedly the latest gs 8.53 is _only_ available as source, since the
windows build has been put on the site with no public access, 8.51 is
available to windows people at really rather little cost of effort.)

robin