[pdftex] Search in pdf and Ruaaian

Aleks Kleyn Aleks_Kleyn at MailAPS.org
Thu Nov 17 16:13:52 CET 2005

I use babel package to prepare Russian text in PDF file. But I put attention
that search mechanism does not work. To learn what happens I opened acrobat,
copied word from the text and pasted it into text box of search engine. I
saw that word was pasted in wrong alphabet.

The same time I have text prepared by adobe. The search mechanism works fine
and when I paste the word I see it in Russian. In difference with my text it
uses times new roman font.

I think the problem is in choice of the font and may be somebody can advice
how I can find appropriate font.

Aleks Kleyn
http://www.geocities.com/aleks_kleyn