[pdftex] pdfannot

James Quirk jjq at galcit.caltech.edu
Wed Nov 9 14:35:06 CET 2005

Victor,

I put the example forward more as a showcase of the power of PDF
than as an advertisement for AMRITA. But if you would like to
get the system up and running, I would be glad to help you offline.

James

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> AMRITA definitely looks great but unfortunately underlying LaTeX is
> what I am interested. There is no discussion that AR is the only
> full-featured pdfviewer (even Apple Preview does not have certain
> features implemented).
>
> % perl AMRITAv2.29_R15-05-2005 -build
>
> which generates AMRITA_KIT and an error message
> can't use -build without a current AMRITA installation!

perl AMRITAv2.29_R15-05-2005 -build Linux/x86 would work, but from
your earlier message I think you said you are using windows,
which is not a supported platform.