[pdftex] Hover effects in pdftex.

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Nov 1 22:19:11 CET 2005

It is possible in hmtl, with a little help from Java or
Javascript, to create a "hover" effect. When the mouse moves
over a link something happens such as a box with text in it
appearing and temporarily overlaying what is underneath. It
seems to me I saw a pdf file that did the same, but I can't
recall where.

Is there a mechanism in pdftex that (in combination with an online
viewer) allows this effect to be achieved? If so where is it
documented?

All assistance appreciated.
--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: