[pdftex] Cropping of included PDF's

Andreas Demant Andreas.Demant at Physik.Uni-Marburg.de
Tue May 31 11:44:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have a problem that may be solved in different kind of way's and one way is
with pdftex.

With Mathematica I save some pictures as PDF. Mathematica saves the pictures as
a A4 document, but most times the resulting pdf has big margins at top and
bottom.

The output-options of Mathematica apart, I want to know, if I can crop the PDF
in PDFtex. The PDFTex-Manual and -FAQ doesn't give an answer to this question.

with best Regards
Andreas Demant