[pdftex] pdflatex

Aleks Kleyn Aleks_Kleyn at MailAPS.org
Sat May 14 14:42:26 CEST 2005

When I do search for pdflatex I finally go to web site which distributes
pdftex and it looks like their exe modules are the same. However in MikTeX
distribution they are different modules. 2 months before in MikTeX
distribution bug in pdflatex appeared. The problem is when I use hypertex
package it does not create links like it did before. In next version of
MikTex they reported that they fixed this bug for pdftex, however pdflatex
still does not work. Where I can report about this bug?

Aleks Kleyn
http://www.geocities.com/aleks_kleyn