[pdftex] colorlinks=true in ps2pdf

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jul 28 21:07:41 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 07:36:38AM -0400, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> I know how to control many options in hyperref package. However, if I have
> foo.ps file only and want to convert it to foo.pdf using ps2pdf command, how
> can I control these options?

The "hyperref" package is a macro package based on the TeX language,
especially the LaTeX format. But if you have a PostScript file for
converting to PDF, then TeX is not involved, but a PostScript
to PDF distiller program. The latter program usually doesn't
know about TeX, thus TeX code is not executed and so hyperref.
Therefore hyperref options don't make sense.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>