[pdftex] Strange printing problem

Ulrich Dirr ud at art-satz.de
Mon Jan 24 12:56:23 CET 2005

I've done a PitStop preflight, all entries looked like:
  PostScript font name               Type   Encoding Embed Subset
x HelveticaNeueLT-Italic-Extend_1010 Type 1 Custom   yes   yes

Also when the font is not embedded then all symbols should be wrong. But
even on the same page most glyphs are correct, e.g., the symbol for queen;
but only one instance of the symbol could be wrong.

Regarding your first point I'll make a test on another rip (actually
another printing house).