[pdftex] Problem with TrueType fonts - error "Bad metric"

The Thanh Han hanthethanh at myrealbox.com
Sat Feb 19 04:41:54 CET 2005

Hi,

errors "bad metric..." doesn't have much to do with ttf; it's likely a
problem in the process you created the tfm.

it would be helpful if you can give a concrete example: all steps you
have done with a particular ttf font and how it failed. A tarball of all
relevant files is also handy.

Regards,
Thanh