[pdftex] Filling PDF forms in embedded (!) PDF documents

Tobias Haustein tobias.haustein at aixigo.de
Tue Feb 15 20:01:27 CET 2005

Hi folks,

I know the pdfpages package and the hyperref package. With the hyperref
package it is possible to define PDF forms. With the pdfpages package one can
embed pages from other PDF documents into the produced document.

What I don't know is how to fill in forms that are defined in the PDF document
embedded by the pdfpages package. Is there any way to do this with pdftex
alone? A workaround could be to fill in the form _before_ embedding the PDF
(e.g. by using pdftk), but I'd prefer a pdftex-only solution if possible.

Thanks in advance, yours,

Tobias Haustein

--
Dipl. Inform. Tobias Haustein

aixigo AG - financial solutions & technology
Schloß-Rahe-Straße 15, 52072 Aachen, Germany
fon: +49 (0)241 936737-40, fax: +49 (0)241 936737-99
eMail: tobias.haustein at aixigo.de, web: http://www.aixigo.de