[pdftex] Link to attached file?

James Quirk jjq at galcit.caltech.edu
Mon Dec 12 03:42:05 CET 2005

Ross,

> BTW, James Quirk's suggestion has come through
> just before posting this.
> Thanks James, I'll give it a try.
The example I constructed does not have a close button, but it would be
straightforward to manipulate a group of annotations where one annotation
is the frame of the popup note, a second would be the content of the note,
a third would be the close button, etc., etc. . This is really the
thinking behind the nested-widget example that I posted earlier
in this thread:

    http://www.amrita-ebook.org/doc/technote/nested-widgets

where complex effects are built by manipulating groups of widgets.

James