[pdftex] referring to table or image?

Axel Belinfante Axel.Belinfante at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Dec 9 18:14:17 CET 2005

[to confirm the response by Alexander Grahn]

in the meantime I found that the solution is (in my case) to add

\usepackage[all]{hypcap}

after the \usepackage[options....]{hyperref}
It works.

Not that it matters much, but I'm curious...
is there a particular reason hyperref does not
automatically do this?

Sorry for the noise.
Axel.