[pdftex] hyperref PDF-forms

Ralf Utermann Ralf.Utermann at Physik.Uni-Augsburg.DE
Thu Aug 11 17:44:49 CEST 2005

Heiko Oberdiek wrote:
[...]
>>Do you have any idea how I could get the TextField object numbers?
>

> Look at the source code (hpdftex.def, ...)
> and redefine \@TextField to your needs.

in hpdftex.def there are these lines in \@TextField:
    \pdfstartlink user {\PDFForm at Text}%
    \MakeTextField{\Fld at width}{\Fld at height}\pdfendlink}%

where \PDFForm at Text gives most of the pdf code for the
text field object, and the object number itself is generated
by the \pdfstartlink ... \pdfendlink, I guess. However I don't
see how I could  access this number.

Thanks for helping,
--
        Ralf Utermann