[pdftex] hyperref PDF-forms

Ralf Utermann Ralf.Utermann at Physik.Uni-Augsburg.DE
Thu Aug 4 16:33:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

when I use the Form environment from hyperref with pdflatex
I have problems to build a form with TextFields, where one
TextField should present a result calculated from the input of
other TextFields, like:

\TextField[name=field3,
keystroke={AFNumber_Keystroke\string\(2, 2, 0, 0, "EUR", true \string\);},
format={AFNumber_Format\string\(2, 2, 0, 0, "EUR", true \string\);},
calculate={AFSimple_Calculate("SUM",new Array\string\("field1" , "field2"\string\));}
] {field3:  }

Calculation in the pdf is only done, if I manually add a line to the pdf file
in the AcroForm object definition to set a calculation order with
the /CO operator.

Is there a possibilty to define this already in the TeX-source?
I tried to get the object number with the various pdftex integers
(\pdflastobj ,\pdflastxform, ...) but none reports the correct number.

Thanks for any help, Ralf
--
        Ralf Utermann