[pdftex] xr-hyper

Aleks Kleyn Aleks_Kleyn at MailAPS.org
Mon Apr 4 02:15:05 CEST 2005

Dr Reed
I saw your question about xr-hyper when I did search how to use this package. It helped me to resolve my problem and the same time I found answer on your question. The 3rd parameter tells not where to resolve reference but where to direct link. To resolve reference you need to have original tex file (which usually is available). You create from this file aux file which has relation between name and its reference. You need put this aux file to folder where you compile your tex file. It works.
The only problem as I understand. When you submit such file to publication you need to submit it together with aux file.
Aleks Kleyn
http://www.geocities.com/aleks_kleyn