[pdftex] pdfcprot maintainership

Carsten Schurig cs_teawbdifws_001 at gmx.net
Thu Sep 9 21:21:14 CEST 2004

Hi all,

some of you may know the pdfcprot package which I implemented to
simplify the loading of appropriate configurations for the character
protrusion feature of pdftex.

I didn't maintain it actively for quite a while now and it almost
died -- but in recent months there was new interesst in the package
from outside: some bug fixes, some feature request and some code to
enhance the package. Esp. Han The Thanh didn't want the package to
become abandoned, so I did ask a contributor of some good code and
Han did look for volonteers too.

To make it short, we even have to new maintainers now:

	Baden Hughes and Tobias Schlemmer.

I wish them all the best and I'm looking forward to a active future
of pdfcprot.

Cheers,
	Carsten

--
Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level,
then beat you with experience.