[pdftex] pdf(la)tex development version

Martin Schröder ms at artcom-gmbh.de
Thu Sep 2 11:49:57 CEST 2004

On 2004-09-02 10:14:00 +0100, Robin Fairbairns wrote:
> > The latest sources are in the TeXlive p4 repository.
>
> of course.  they're also, presumably, in the cvs repository on
> sourceforge.

I don't know of any cvs on sourceforge. And I don't know the
state of sarovar.

> but does the texlive availability actually help?  or is the p4
> repository available to non-insiders in some way i've never actually
> noticed?

Yes. It's world-readable provided you use the right software (p4
client) and connect in the right way to the right machine.

Sebastian can tell this better; there might even be a summary in
the TeXlive archives.

Best regards
        Martin
               Martin Schröder, ms at artcom-gmbh.de
     ArtCom GmbH, Lise-Meitner-Str 5, 28359 Bremen, Germany
          Voice +49 421 20419-44 / Fax +49 421 20419-10
                    http://www.artcom-gmbh.de