[pdftex] Updating pdftex 1.20a on tetex FC3

The Thanh Han hanthethanh at myrealbox.com
Sun Nov 14 14:10:40 CET 2004

Hi,

if you have decided to upgrade pdftex, then my suggestion is to upgrade
to pdftex-1.20b-beta2, which is available at pdftex.sarovar.org/src

This version fixes most of the pending problems and I plan to leave it
untouched for a while, unless some bugs are found. 1.20a has some
serious problems with the hz extensions.

Thanh