[pdftex] Updating pdftex 1.20a on tetex FC3

Quy NGUYEN DAI nguyendaiquy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 11:06:01 CET 2004

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 01:37:11 +0100, Reinhard Kotucha
<reinhard.kotucha at web.de> wrote:

>   > I have already vnTeX (installed reparately) on my teTeX 2.x.  I'll
>   > very happy if teTeX 3.0 comes with all vietnamese stuffs :)
>
> vnTeX provides Computer Modern fonts only, AFAIK.  I prefer Hermann
> Zapf's Palatino.  It's the best typeface I've ever seen.  If you want
> to see an example, look at
>   http://ms25.ath.cx/vn2004/vninfo.pdf

yes, there is CM in vnTeX packages. But dont forget you have also
other packages which can be download from vntex.sf.net. I could use
not only CM fonts but also URW (pag,phv,ptm,....) , VCMR (T5 virtual
fonts based on CMR), PS (T5 virtual fonts based on PS fonts: ptm, pcr,
phv).
If you have any problem about this, contact me.
HTH

> I prepared this file for my second trip to VN.  Where exactly in VN
> do you come from?

I come from Danang, a central city of Vietnam. I'm living now in Belgium.

We use vnTeX for some our OSS translating projects here.
--
http://vnoss.org/forum/