[pdftex] layer-based presentations

Pawel Jackowski jackos1 at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Nov 6 20:30:19 CET 2004

Hi pdfTeX users!

I'm working on pdf presentations. PDF 1.5 serves so called sub-page
navigation, based on layers (PDF 1.5 optional content). I've implemented
layers support for pdftex and links that switch layers on and off. But
PDF 1.5 spec says also, that such sub-page nagigation could be achieved
not only by clickable links but also via ,,user request'', such as
left/right arrow button.

I've tried to get this effect according to (pure) documentation, without
any results. Unfortunatelly, pdf spec doesn't serve any example for this
particular issue. Does anybody have such an example? What i need is a
pdf document with layer-based navigation.

Thanks, Pawel