[pdftex] errors from AR caused by color package

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Mon May 24 02:13:47 CEST 2004

    > Wow, thanks for putting so much effort into this! But I'm afraid
    > I'm not understanding the point of what you're doing here at
    > all.

I just checked whether your examples produce different PDF output
because in AR they looked identical.

To be able to use a program which compares two binary files, I had to
remove the known differences manually.  That are the /CeationDate, the
document ID and the random number prepended to each font name.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25