[pdftex] Merging PDFs of different orientation with pdfpages

Tobias Haustein tobias.haustein at aixigo.de
Mon May 17 11:37:47 CEST 2004

Hi folks,

I've got a problem with the pdfpages package: If I include a PDF page
with landscape orientation into my document, the pdfpages package
scales the included page in order to make it fit onto a normal
portrait page. I can fix this by specifying the "landscape=true"
option, but then portrait pages are scaled to fit the landscape
output.

Is it possible to tell pdfpages to decide on a single page basis to
either emit the output as landscape or portrait?

Of course, I can use lots of "\includepdf" commands for each page,
but this makes things very complicated for larger and changing PDF
documents.

Thanks in advance,

Tobias Haustein

--
Dipl. Inform. Tobias Haustein

aixigo AG - financial solutions & technology
Schloß-Rahe-Straße 15, 52072 Aachen, Germany
fon: +49 (0)241 936737-40, fax: +49 (0)241 936737-99
eMail: tobias.haustein at aixigo.de, web: http://www.aixigo.de