[pdftex] Problem with hlines in pdftex

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Jun 24 22:56:52 CEST 2004

    > The real problem is that the rules should be drawn later (e.g.,
    > on top of) the the color fill rectangles.  A "solution" is to
    > create the table twice, first just a "background" with the color
    > fill rectangles and then an overlay with the lines and text.

Do the rules and rectangles overlap?  If not, I don't see any reason
to change the order in which they are displayed.

To find this out one could create a table with two rows, one with the
colored boxes and one without them.  If you zoom in and the vertical
rules have the same width in both rows, then they don't overlap.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25