[pdftex] ratty fonts when importing pdftex output into Windows Journal

Hans Hagen Outside pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Jun 20 00:14:39 CEST 2004

Roboco Sanchez wrote:

>>Please note that the pdf files both look fine. It is
>>only the journal files
>>that look different. To view the journal files you
>>will need Microsoft's
>>proprietary (surprise, surprise) journal viewer,
>>which is available from
>>

>http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fad44098-8b73-4e06
>

>>-96d4-d1eb70eacb44&DisplayLang=en. It is free.
>>

>I wonder how many here will download it ;).

Be careful with installing that viewer, on xp it may lead to acrobat
constantly trying to  do some  installation  due to some messed up
configuration (one has to kill the acrobat job, uninstall th ejournal
viewer and reinstall acrobat to get back to normal; happened on three of
our (updated) machines)

hans