[pdftex] reference style
hadar1 at post.tau.ac.il
Sun Jun 13 17:57:41 CEST 2004
does anyone know a reference style to match the following specifications?
Numbers should be placed in square brackets, several references may be contained within a single pair of brackets.
- examples for correct citations:
- for journal articles, include author names (up to 8), article title, journal name (abbreviated and in italics), year (in boldface type), volume number (in italics) and full page numbers, e. g.
1 Rost, B., C. Sander, and R. Schneider. Redefining the goals of protein secondary structure prediction. J. Mol. Biol. 1994, 235, 12-26.
2 Karplus, K. et al. Predicting protein structure using sequence and secondary structure information. Proteins 1999, 37, 121-125.
- for book chapters, include chapter author, chapter title, book title, book editor and publisher,
1 Avdeef, A. High-throughput measurments of solubility profiles. In Pharmacokinetic Optimization in Drug Research; Biological, Physicochemical and Computational Strategies, Testa, B., Van de Waterbeemd, H., Folkers, G., Guy, R. (eds.), Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2001.
- entire books should be cited as follows:
1 Lengauer, T. (ed.), Bioinformatics - From Genomes to Drugs, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2001.
- references "in print" should be avoided unless the article is certain to appear by the time the book is typeset.
This Mail Was Scanned By Mail-seCure System
at the Tel-Aviv University CC.
More information about the pdftex