[pdftex] man page of pdftosrc?

Hilmar Preusse hille42 at web.de
Sat Jul 31 09:21:06 CEST 2004

Hi pdfTeX team,

Last October anybody submitted a bug to the Debian Bug Tracking
System about a missing man page for the program pdftosrc. Frank
Küster forwarded that bug to pdftex at tug.org on Sat, 11 Oct 2003.
Unfortunately I couldn't find his E-Mail in the pdftex archive. I
consider it got lost.

The full report can be found on http://bugs.debian.org/215248 .

I've googled a little bit and now I've written a man page for that
program (attached). I'd like to hear your opinions about it before we
(and you) use it.

Some things don't satisfy me yet. Should we mention \pdfobj and
\pdflastobj, but not \pdfrefobj? What is the special thing at stream
objects vs. normal objects?

Thanks for reply,
  Hilmar
--