[pdftex] Re: General Command to Change FONTS

Gerree Pecht gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU
Thu Jul 22 14:44:50 CEST 2004

Dear Thomas:

Thanks!  I did the following and it worked.

I included in  my preamble the following:

\renewcommand{\familydefault}{cmss}
\renewcommand{\rmdefault}{cmss}
\renewcommand{\sfdefault}{cmr}
\normalfont\normalzize

Again thanks for your quick response ... and to all of you that responded
so quickly to my query.  Your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated.

G. :-)