[pdftex] Some Chinese Number(chapter,section) problems in ConTeXt.

Jojo jojo at lycatv.cn
Wed Jul 7 10:34:08 CEST 2004

Hello ,

    I am a newbie of \ConTeXt.

    When I am using Chinese in \ConTeXt, I found that I can't get the Chinese Number(It's blank), such as "chapter","section". but the "subsection" is okay, why ? I attatch  my tex source and pdf file to the attatchment.

    and when I using the command "texexec --make --language=chi" it always interrupt me by this:

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/enco-fde.tex <unprotect 3>
taal           : taal specifieke opties [default-de] naadloos toegevoegd
taal           : taal specifieke opties [default-de] naadloos toegevoegd
taal           : taal specifieke opties [default-de] naadloos toegevoegd
encoding       : codering pdfdoc
taal           : taal specifieke opties [pdfdoc-de] naadloos toegevoegd
encoding       : codering ec
taal           : taal specifieke opties [ec-de] naadloos toegevoegd
encoding       : codering texnansi
taal           : taal specifieke opties [texnansi-de] naadloos toegevoegd
<protect 3>))
systeem        : cont-fmt geladen
(./cont-fmt.tex
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \??la \s!chi
			 \c!status
\doifdefinedelse #1->\edef \p!defined {#1
	                                 }\ifcsname \detokenize \@EA {\p!def...
 <argument>...efinedelse{\??la \s!chi \c!status }
				                 {\getparameters [\??la \s...
\firstoftwoarguments  #1#2->#1

l.2 \installlanguage[\s!chi][\c!status=\v!start]

What's wrong with me ??

I using Linux in my box , the Tetex version is: "2.0.2-9" , and ConTeXt version is: "TeXUtil 8.2 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1992-2004"

Thanx!!

Best Rgds,

         Jojo
	 2004/07/07