[pdftex] .pdf file included in pdfTeX gets messed up

Marcio Froelich Friedrich mff at lactec.org.br
Tue Jul 6 14:50:51 CEST 2004

Hello friends,

I´m using pdfeTeXk, version 3.141592-1.11a2.1 and graphicx package.
When I include some graphics with extention .pdf, coming from OpenOfice, some text of the graphics are completely changed, becoming an aleatory  sequence of characters. If I open only the graphics file in Acrobat, I can see that it is OK. But when included in the master.tex file, it gets messed up.
The include command is inside a float environment:

\begin{figure}[hbtp!]
\centering
\caption{XXXXXXX}
\vspace{3mm}
\includegraphics[width=12cm]{sensibi/figuras/graf_NA_S2_secun.pdf}
\label{fig:graf_NA_S2_secun}
\vspace{3mm}
\end{figure}

I noticed that the problem happens depending on the position that the float figure goes (!!?)
The header commands in master.tex file are attached and so the graphics .pdf file.

Has anyone met this problem before?
Any help would be great!

Thank you,
Márcio F. Friedrich