[pdftex] Creating userdefined bookmarks

John Martin pdftex at martin-family.org.uk
Wed Jan 28 09:39:11 CET 2004

Section 7.8 of the pdfTeX manual describes the \pdfoutline primitive.  It is
not trivial to use as you need to specify the number of subentries, so this
is usually achieved in 2 passes, writing out to an aux file during the first
pass.  I guess that an examination fo the hyperref package would give some
very good clues.

John