[pdftex] Italic et al with Natbib

David Vannucci d.vannucci at ee.wits.ac.za
Sun Jan 25 15:18:20 CET 2004

Thank you for the comments I have received so far,

I believe I have inappropriately phrased my first question,
>Does anyone know how to make the citations have an italic et al.

I was specifically looking for help with Natbib and the et als that appear
in my pdf due to a long set of authors being automatically contracted. I am
unable to edit my bbl file since the full author names appear in there. I
was wondering if there is any package for natbib that provides an italic et
al automatically or alternativley if a parameter exists in Natbib for such
an operation. This problem is turning out to be far more complex than I
initially thought it would be.

David