[pdftex] Re: cropping whitespace in pdfs

Michael Chapman pdftex at mchapman.com
Fri Dec 17 14:26:13 CET 2004

On Friday 17 December 2004 10:02 am, Brian Elmegaard wrote:
> Kenny Chamber <kenny at gem-hs.org> writes:
> > How can I trim down the dimensions of these small pdfs so they look more
> > tidy?  (I want to do this in an automated way, because there are hundreds
> > of them.)
>
> What about the pdfcrop package?

It kills the hyperlinks.

MC

(See: "Re: [pdftex] Cropping bottom margin off one-page documents." on this
list in September 2004.
The answer is to tweak some lines of data in the PDF file itself (see Wed, 22
Sep 2004 09:38:24 +0200 from Jean-Christophe Dubacq).
It works for me.
I had ( ... do ) intend standardising the technique and 'publishing' some
little script that will do it ... didn't realise that ambition was
September's ;-)>