[pdftex] how to embed mp3 into pdf using pdfTeX?

Tigran Aivazian tigran at aivazian.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 17:08:15 CET 2004

Hi Hans,

Thank you for your valuable comments. I decided to use both external mp3
approach (\href{run:file.mp3}{text}) and Alexander's internal mp3 approach
in separate versions of my Bibles. The publically available pdfs will be
built with references to external mp3 files (as it is stupid to force
people to download 700M pdf file of which 690M always stays the same :)

But some people/organizations prefer to have a single huge pdf which
requires no "setup" on their part and for them I will build custom Bibles
using Alexander's movie15.sty for embedding mp3 files inside the pdf.

Kind regards
Tigran
=====
http://www.bibles.org.uk