[pdftex] Hyperref problem when using several \subsections

Ricardo.Fernandes at infineon.com Ricardo.Fernandes at infineon.com
Fri Dec 3 17:18:53 CET 2004

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the hyperref package in order to create a
straightforward pdf hyperlinked document. If I run the pdflatex (twice)
with a *.tex file as the one below, the resultant pdf file is somehow
corrupted and cannot be displayed by the Acrobat reader (version 6).

However, if I comment out the second subsection of the first section
("Subsection B"), it runs fine and produces a readable pdf file.

What am I doing wrong?

Here are my system details:

OS: HP-UX porsx008 B.11.11 U 9000/800 2647643434 unlimited-user license
Main distribution: teTeX version 2.0.2
Pdflatex: pdfTeX, Version 3.14159-1.10b (Web2C 7.4.5) (format=pdflatex
2004.12.3)
Hyperref: Package: hyperref 2003/11/30 v6.74m Hypertext links for LaTeX

============== test.tex ======================
\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{hyperref}

\pagestyle{headings}
\begin{document}

\clearpage

\tableofcontents

\section{First Section}
\subsection{Subsection A}
This is bla bla bla...
\subsection{Subsection B}
And this is bla bla bla...

\clearpage

\section{Second Section}
\subsection{Subsection C}
Yet another subsection.

\clearpage

\end{document}

I really would appreciate if somebody could give me a help on this.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Ricardo Fernandes