[pdftex] pdflatex with changebars Win32

Siep Kroonenberg siepo at cybercomm.nl
Thu Dec 2 13:17:45 CET 2004

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 11:33:09AM +1000, I-Schier, Timothy M wrote:
> G'day all,
>
> I'm looking for a pdflatex Windows binary with changebar support
integrated. I've downloaded the changebar patch myself and applied
it to pdftex 1.11 source, but had trouble compiling it under
cygwin (as cygwin native, let alone trying to cross compile for
Windows).

> If anyone can point me to a copy of this I will be most grateful!
>
> Thanks,
>
> 	Tim

Did you have a look at the framed package? This also implements
changebars, and works with an unpatched pdftex.

--
Siep Kroonenberg